Friday, April 1, 2016

Potato Starch Insufflation

A new paper out this week suggesting that raw potato starch (RPS) exerts profound metabolic effects when taken as an insufflation.

Raw Potato Starch's effects appear almost immediately after a single dose and disappear within a few minutes or within an hour. Taken in small amounts, RPS usually makes the user feel euphoric, energetic, talkative, and mentally alert, especially to the sensations of sight, sound, and touch. It can also temporarily decrease the need for food and sleep. Some users find that the RPS helps them perform simple physical and intellectual tasks more quickly, although others experience the opposite effect.

I've been experimenting all week on ways to prepare RPS for insufflating. I think I have come up with several ways. I think this is the start of a whole new career for me.



First you get the money. Then you get the power. Then you get the Potato Starch!








The RPS Posse!

AND A NEW BOOK!!!


APRIL FOOLS!

11 comments:

  1. Lol. Until the insult to our president. Grow up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was only insinuating that maybe our president is Irish, hence the apostrophe.

      Delete
    2. I still want to see his birth certificate. No doubt it says "Dublin."

      Delete
  2. Hilarious! Love the hit on President Choom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it OK if I heat it in a spoon and inject directly into my arm, or will this destroy the RS value?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahahahaha...you got me but GOOD!

    I have never heard of insufflation before. I thought you were going to be talking about persorbtion, the starch getting into your bloodstream.

    I fell for it hook, line, and stinker until I saw the pictures.

    Insufflation = Snorting

    Brilliant, man

    ReplyDelete